MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device (PRD)
The MSA Latchways® PRD is a lightweight, unobtrusive personal rescue device that is an integrated full body harness system for self-rescue. In the event of a fall the device lowers the person gently to the ground in a controlled descent.
The device features a 20 m spool of Aramid rope which is released at a controlled rate through an integral braking mechanism. The innovative design uses quality componentry and a limited number of moving parts to always ensure 100% mechanical integrity.
- EN361:2002 (Full Body Harness)
- EN341: 2011 Type 1, Class D
- Successfully assessed against EN 13463-1:2009 and EN 13463-5:2003 under ATEX category Ex II 2 G c IICT3
- RH2 – Two point harness (dorsal D-ring and chest D-ring)
- RH3 – Three point harness (dorsal D-Ring, chest D-Ring and and 2 lateral D-rings for work
- Brand MSA
- Size & Packing
- Part Numbers