MICROGARD 2300 PLUS is an entry level Type 3 chemical protective coverall. Suitable for workers involved in environmental clean-up, general industrial and chemical handling applications.
The fabric is comprised of a polyethylene (PE) barrier coating. With a bi-component nonwoven inner layer, the combination of which provides an excellent barrier to many harmful chemicals. It is also lightweight and yet relatively strong and durable.
Features & Benefits:
- Protection – Polycoated bi-component barrier. Resists permeation of numerous liquid chemicals
- Highly visible – Bright yellow for improved worker safety
- Comfort – Lightweight, strong and durable
- Anti-static – Tested according to EN 1149-5
- Designed to protect – Include respirator fit hood and a zip flap. With self-adhesive tape closure
- 3-piece elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles
- 2-way front zipper with resealable storm flap
- Finger loops
- Stitched & Taped Seams – Internal stitching which is overtaped to offer increased strength, as well as an effective barrier to liquids and particulates.
Meets the following European Norms:
- Type 3 EN14605 Liquid tight suit
- Type 4 EN14605 Spray tight suit
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit
- EN14126 Barrier to infective agents
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates – Class 1
- EN1149-5 Anti-static