MICROGARD 1500 PLUS FR is a highly breathable, flame retardant and anti-static SMMS polypropylene nonwoven designed for protection from particulates and light, non-flammable liquid spray or splash*.
*Must be worn over thermal protective garments, such as NOMEX or PYROVATEX, and never be worn next to the skin.
Features & Benefits:
- Protection – Flame retardant and anti-static SMMS nonwoven provides a good barrier to particulates and low hazard liquid sprays or splashes
- Comfort – Air and water vapour permeable (“breathable”) to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Anti-static – Tested according to EN1149-5
- Optimized Body Fit – Ensures full freedom of movement when worn over heat and flame protective clothing (EN ISO 14116 Index 2 or above)
MICROGARD 1500 PLUS FR coveralls meet the following European Norms
• Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit
• Type 6 EN13034 Low level spray tight suit
• EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates – Class 2
• EN1149-5 Anti-static
• EN ISO 14116 Limited Flame Spread