3M 8934 Filament Tape is a general purpose clear fiberglass-reinforced tape with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive. It is ideal for light duty strapping, bundling and reinforcing. The synthetic rubber resin adhesive provides good adhesion to most fiberboard surfaces, and a variety of plastics and metal surfaces.
This tape is very well suited for light duty applications, including box closing, strapping, palletizing, box reinforcing, and general bundling. The adhesive provides good initial adhesion and holds well with minimum rub-down. The 8934 filament tape’s clear film backing is abrasion and moisture resistant. Not only that, it provides good aging and protects the filaments and adhesive. Thus, your boxes remain closed for long period of time.
Of high strength, reliable and affordable, the 8934 filament tape gives you product and package integrity. For closing boxes, stabilizing pallets, bundling and reinforcing; as well as securing appliance components during transport and easy-open tear strips.
- Light-duty high strength tape for utility bundling, reinforcing, and pallet unitizing applications
- Synthetic rubber adhesive. Bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics and metal surfaces
- Transparency provides clear visibility of box graphics, printing, and illustrations
- Tape resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing
- Glass yarn filaments add strength for box closing, bundling, and more